Gardening by the Moon Weekend To-Do
An idea as old as agriculture, based both folklore and superstition but there are scientific ideas to back it up.
- Lunar Phase: 2nd Quarter Begin On Monday, November 20: Thursday, November 23, Thanksgiving
- Saturday-Sunday: Moon in the sign of Aquarius -
- Enjoy all the fall colors that are around. The Pin and Red Oaks, Pistache, Flowering Pears, Maples, Crape Myrtle, and Liquidambar are exceptional.
- Indoor plant more frequently. In addition, it's advisable to move them away from heater vents and monitor the moisture level.
Later in the Week
- Monday and Tuesday: Moon in the sign of Pisces - Plant season color
- Flowering Cabbage and Kale are edible and an excellent garnish or a colorful salad addition. The first leaves to pick are at the bottom of the whorl.
Other Things To-do
- Now that the rainy season is here. The water should flow away from the plant's crown quickly.